Friday, February 23, 2018

Floral Birthday Wishes...Just Us Girls Challenge #429~Photo Week

Hello,

February is just whooshing by and before we know it, Spring blooms will be making an appearance. Speaking of which...Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #429~Photo Week, where sweet Lisa has brought lovely flowers to spark inspiration.


Flowers in shakes of purple and yellow from me!  Altenew's Peony Bouquet has been in my collection for quite a while, but the dies recently made an appearance! Yayyyy...now I can arrange my flowers wherever I want, without the trickiness of masking. I love dies...


Once again, Tenia, from Jazzy Paper Designs, is joining us  as our February GD. She, along with my teammates, have some incredible inspiration happening, too; please drop by their places and leave them a comment to brighten their day: SueAngieVickiInaBobbyNancyLisaMaria.

Looking forward to seeing your photo-inspired cards/projects in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Seize the Birthday~Anything Goes



Thank you for dropping by!


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

beautiful Carol!

Jeanne said...

Look at those beautiful flowers. Great color combination. Wonderful shading of colors and I like the dimension you achieved. The sweet scalloped and pierced border adds such a lovely touch. Fabulous!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colors. I love the peony stamp set you used.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty card! Those flowers are beautiful

Bobby said...

And a lovely arrangement it is too, Carol. I love that set, espcially those little blooms. Great job of lining up those berries too.

Anita in France said...

A beautiful bouquet, Carol ... soft, delicate and so spring-like! Hugs, Anita :)

Ina G said...

Oh Carol - now singing with Neil Sedaka! showing my age here. I so love that stamp set I never use it enough. What an exquisite card you have made. Gorgeous sentiment and scallop background die. This is a real beauty and your colouring is just perfect.

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous - I need this set - it's so beautiful and the way you have used it really is stunning. Awesome layout along with gorgeously colored blooms!!! PERFECTION!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Carol, this is stunning! I love the soft colors on your flowers giving just the right amount of variation.

Barbara said...

What a delightful card with these soft colors and your design. I have this stamp and really need to use it. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see your creations here again.
Design Team Member, Barbara

Nancy said...

Oh Carol, this is so pretty! Aren't die cuts the best think since slice bread! Your coloring is spectacular!!!

Maria said...

Wow this is so pretty! Such beautiful soft colors! Looks amazing! Great job.

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, what a lovely card! The pastel color combo is beautiful!