Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas Trees and Snowflakes...Happy Little Stampers November CAS Challenge~Christmas

Hello!

November and we're under a *heavy snowfall warning* for the next 48 hours. That makes me so happy! HA! NOT! We still have bike races this weekend and yes, they run regardless of the weather, unless the mercury drops below -15C...which isn't in the forecast.  At least the riders stay relatively warm while racing whereas we officials - not so much. Layers! Fortunately, the organizer has promised big heaters (and schnapps, so he claims), so we should be okay...I hope...

A new month, of course, also brings about an assortment of new challenges at Happy Little Stampers, and today, my team and I invite you to join us for HLS CAS Challenge November 2017~Christmas.




This theme is definitely inspiration to get going on my Christmas cards (barely a dent has been made...panic mode!). Making its debut is my Concord and 9th's O Christmas Tree set, which arrived in my collection too late to use last year. Those bottle brush trees are so cute and oh, the font on the sentiments...swooning!


Same tree arrangement; different sentiment.


Turning the stage over to you! Just a reminder that we're looking for CAS cards:


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas designs in the gallery! 
I'm looking forward to YOUR ideas to help me get my stash done! 

Thank you for dropping by!












8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, Carol! Seems too early to be subjected to a heavy snowfall warning! I hope you don't get buried while officiating! That would not be good at all! Good luck staying warm and somewhat dry! Your card is wonderful. Those bottle brush trees are so pretty! I like the colors you chose. So festive! Hugs!

sandie said...

keep warm and cosy! What an adorable card, super cute trees x

BożenA said...

Great CAS Cards. I love those Christmas trees too. I love the effect of lightness and delicacy, which give these stamps. Great card. I like how you have grouped together all the trees, creating a small grove :-)
Hugs,
BozenA

Bobby said...

The older I get the less I like the cold weather. Stay warm, Carol. I love your bottle trees. I have already used mine this year but I may break them out again to make a few more CAS cards like yours.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Pretty little bottle brush trees! Count me in for the challenge!

Greta said...

I love those trees & your colors! You've made me put that set on my wishlist, Carol!

Shelly said...

Such cute little trees! Super sweet cards!

Neets B said...

Love this little tree trio! And you're right, those sentiments are gorgeous. A fabulous CAS card, and I still have SOO many to make! Yikes! xx